- A session for an individual client is £50 and a session with a couple is £60. Each lasts 50 minutes. Please pay cash at the start of each session. A session lasts 50 minutes and starts on the hour.
How many sessions?
- Please attend six sessions as a start. This should give you some sense of what counselling and psychotherapy entails. I understand that everybody wants to feel better as soon as possible. I, however, emphasise that the benefit of talking therapy is usually cumulative and proportional to the depth and breadth of your self-reflection in and out of your sessions.
- Your sessions will be held regularly on a weekly basis at a set time on a set date. I offer psychotherapy and counselling sessions Mon-Wed during the day and in the evening.
Please arrive on time; I do not have any waiting area and I might be seeing another client. Even when you arrive late I will not extend your session.
My evening diary from 6pm is currently fully booked (as of 4 March 2019). If you are willing to wait, then you are more than welcomed to contact me. Even if you do not want to wait, I can perhaps suggest some local practitioners whom I could recommend. Otherwise I am sorry but I need to let go of you.
How to cancel?
- Please give me your notice as early as possible. If I receive your notice 167-hour in advance or earlier, the session will not be charged and I will be happy to arrange a one-off alternative.
If I receive your notice after this cut-off point, the fees will be due. I might suggest one alternative slot, if you wish. If you could make this, I will not charge any extra. If not, your original fees are payable.
If you forget to attend your session, your fees are payable and I will not attempt to re-arrange your session.
When I cancel your session, I will usually let you know a few months in advance.
- Please come to my private practice on Hamilton Road (W5 2EE) in Ealing. Please click here to see the approximate location of my private practice. It is less than ten minutes walk from Ealing Broadway, Ealing Common or North Ealing tube stations. Ealing Broadway is also served by overground trains which depart from Paddington.
- The following are examples of psychosexual difficulties which I can treat;
- Excessive/low/lack of sexual desire
- Painful intercourse
- Erectile difficulties
- Premature ejaculation
- Experience of sexual assault
- Sexuality and maturity
If you have any queries, please feel free to call my mobile on 07879 811 395 or email me by clicking here. I am looking forward to hearing from you.