- A session with an individual client costs £50 and a session with a couple is £60. Each lasts 50 minutes and starts on the hour. Please pay cash at the start of each session.
How many sessions?
- Please attend six sessions as a start. This should give you some idea about what counselling and psychotherapy is like with me. I understand that everybody wants to feel better as soon as possible. I, however, emphasise that the benefit of talking therapy is usually cumulative and proportional to the depth and breadth of your self-reflection during and outside of your sessions.
- Your sessions will be held regularly on a weekly basis at a set time on a set date. I offer psychotherapy and counselling sessions Mon-Wed during the day and in the evening.
- Excessive/low/lack of sexual desire
- Painful intercourse
- Erectile difficulties
- Premature ejaculation
- Experience of sexual assault
- Sexuality and maturity
Please arrive on time; I do not have any waiting area and I might be seeing another client. Even when you arrive late I will not extend your session
How to cancel?
- Please give me your notice as early as possible. If I receive your notice 167-hour in advance or earlier, the session will not be charged and I will be happy to arrange a one-off alternative during the same week, if your and my diaries allow us to do so.
If I receive your notice after this cut-off point, the fees will be due. I might suggest one alternative slot, if you wish. If you could make this, I will not charge any extra. If you cannot, your original fees are payable. I cannot guarantee that I will be able to offer you an alternative slot. I ask of your understanding.
If you forget to attend your session, your fees are payable and I will not attempt to re-arrange your session.
When I need to cancel your session, I will let you know as soon as I can. Generally I can give you my notice a few months in advance.
- Please come to my private practice on Hamilton Road (W5 2EE) in Ealing. Please click here to see the approximate location of my private practice. It is less than ten minutes walk from Ealing Broadway, Ealing Common or North Ealing tube stations. Ealing Broadway is also served by overground trains which depart from Paddington.
What psychosexual difficulties?
- The following are examples of psychosexual difficulties which I can treat;
If you have any queries, please feel free to call my mobile on 07879 811 395 or email me by clicking here. I am looking forward to hearing from you.